The Renaissance is directly responsible for many influential thinkers and ideas. Of them which idea had the greatest overall impact of turning the development of Europe away from the thinking of the dark ages? Explain your reasoning in 3-4 sentences.
After reading the Article "Why Study History" by Peter Stearns answer the following questions. For each question you will need a good 3-4 sentence explanation.
Question 1: Which of Peter Stearns' explanations for the value of a history education best relates to your educational, and professional goals. Explain how.
Question 2: In your own words explain your motives for taking this class and what and your goals for the coming year?
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses