Guiding Thought Question: Why is it important to learn about the ways that people think and learn? Why can it be personally beneficial instead of knowing for the sake of knowing?
Why is using a tool such a good indicator of higher order thinking?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will gain an understanding of the scope of psychological studies and how it is used to better understand human behavior.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses