Guiding Thought Question: To what degree is a conservation mindset a series of learned behaviors? Explain.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about how conditioning is used in animal training to get the animals to perform desired behaviors, students will demonstrate their understanding of conditioning by incorporating the concept into their short story as part of the unit assessment.
Guiding Inquiry: How can the processes used to teach "correct" behaviors be utilized to promote conservation?
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses