Guiding Thought Question: What are the benefits of having others review your work before submitting it? List and explain 3.
Guiding Inquiry: What are the benefits of peer review?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will be using principles of educational psychology to develop a targeted learning experience for guests who come to the zoo. Students will need to apply the principles to the design of their product and test it using their classmate.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses