Central Question: What are the scientific foundations for climate change?
Guiding Thought Question: What is the biggest danger facing humans for inaction against climate change? What is the result and how will humans be impacted?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the natural and human causes for global climate change and how the change can have an effect on the planet's plants and animals.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses