Central Question: How can biogeographers track and communicate where species are located?
Guiding Thought Question: What do you foresee as the biggest complication in determining the range of a particular species and mapping it out?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work through the process by which species range is plotted and mapped. Students will learn the various cartographic methods that are used to map out species, and then work through the process themselves in mapping out plant species around the school grounds.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses