Central Question: Why are islands such important fields of study in biogeography?
Guiding Thought Question: Apply the ideas from the article "Effects of Climate Changer on Biodiversity" to explain why island species especially are so critically endangered due to climate change.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will gain a basic understanding of the importance of islands in their study of biogeography, and the type of work that is being done to understand them better by focusing specifically on the Galapagos and Madagascar.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses