Central Question: What effect does physical location have on similarities and differences in species?
Guiding Thought Question: Connect Tobler's First Law of Geography (Everything is related to everything else, but near things are more related than distant things) to the idea of genetic diversity between plants or animals from the same family.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work on the methods used to determine common ancestors and link species within a geographic area by constructing a cladogram for the Amazon and then another of their choosing for another region.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses