Central Question: Why is the sun so influential in connection to species diversity?
Guiding Thought Question: Based on the homework reading assignment explain what the Wallace Line is and what it tells us about the geological history of Australia and Asia. What evidence is there to support Wallace's theory?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn the connection between latitude and altitude to species diversity and the role the sun has in supporting life on the planet.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses