Central Question: What are effective ways of communicating data?
Guiding Thought Question: Why is it so much better to turn compiled data into some sort of visualization instead of leaving it in its raw table form? What are the advantages of turning data into a map as opposed to some other form of data visualization?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work through the geographic inquiry process by formulating a research question, collecting and organizing geographic information, analyzing that data to identify trends, and using that information to purpose a type of solution or means of addressing the topic.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses