Central Question: Once you've got information together what do you do with it?
Guiding Thought Question: What is the most effective way of communicating scientific information so that it can be used in a helpful way? explain why you believe it to be the most effective?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work through the geographic inquiry process by formulating a research question, collecting and organizing geographic information, analyzing that data to identify trends, and using that information to purpose a type of solution or means of addressing the topic.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses