Central Question: Why is an understanding of human forces necessary in ecology?
Guiding Thought Question: In terms of trying to protect and restore biological areas is it better to have humans actively involved in the process or to have the environment correct itself naturally? At What point should humans get involved?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will discuss the factors that influence the extinction of species as connected to the increase in global warming and look at how humans can have positive and negative effects on the environment.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses