Central Question: Why might life in high altitudes be so difficult for plants and animals?
Guiding Thought Question: Come up with one reasons why mountains might be an attractive place to live, and one reason why living near them may not be as desirable.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will go over the differing ecosystems associated with the alpine biomes, and their locations, and then examine what adaptation species who live in those areas have in order to better survive there.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses