Central Question: Why might life in high altitudes be so difficult for plants and animals?
Guiding Thought Question: Come up with one reasons why mountains might be an attractive place to live, and one reason why living near them may not be as desirable.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will go over the differing ecosystems associated with the alpine biomes, and their locations, and then examine what adaptation species who live in those areas have in order to better survive there.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses