Central Question: What are the different forest zones and how do they differ?
Guiding Thought Question: When it comes to forests, why do you think it is that so much of the focus on the tropical rain forest instead of the Mid-Latitude deciduous and coniferous forests?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the different forest ecoregions and their spatial distribution around the world. Students will examine the issues and formulate an argument why they are worth saving.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses