Central Question: What are the distinctive subdivisions of grasslands and what are the different issues associated with the biome?
Guiding Thought Question: What would be an advantage for species living out on the open grasslands? What would be a negative?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the different subdivisions of grassland biomes, and the ecological relationships between the species in it.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses