Central Question: How do the different biomes differ?
Guiding Thought Question: Based on what you've learned this unit, which biome seems to be the best for human settlement? Which seems to be the worst? Explain your answers.
Today's Learning Objectives: Students will review the different issues related to each biome, the adaptations that species make for the specific biome, and the locations and characteristics of each biome.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses