Central Question: How have species evolved to better survive in the harsh conditions of a desert?
Guiding Thought Question: Why is the idea of "survival of the fittest" so especially relevant in the world's hot deserts? Provide an example to support your argument.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about plant and animal adaptations to hot dry climates by observing adaptations by species and presenting information about those species to their fellow classmates.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses