Central Question: What can cause ecosystems to change over time?
Guiding Thought Question: Think about and write down a list of things that can cause an ecosystem to change over time. Once you've got a list of maybe 5 things down have them pair up with a table partner and share their list and compare, adding things from the other person’s list as necessary. Once done classify the factors as either natural or anthropogenic.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work through the signs of a pristine ecosystem and the types of factors that can cause ecosystems to change by creating a scientific model that represents the interactions of a number of factors in an ecosystem.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses