Guiding Thought Question: For the first day's forum write your general feelings about government. Explain your feelings and what types of things have influenced your perceptions.
NOTE: This is not a time to bash the current, or a former, administration or particular government officials.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will gain an understanding of the procedures and expectations of the course, and be able to interact with the course materials that they will be using throughout the course of the semester. Students will go on a walking tour to explore the concepts of the course and how they are visible in their everyday surroundings.
Central Question: What is conservation and how do different forms of government get involved?
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses