Guiding Inquiry: How do individuals fit into a global understanding of environmentalism and interconnectedness? (3.2.c, 3.4.a, 3.4.b)
Guiding Thought Question: Read the quote below from Sir David Attenborough (a renowned British naturalist) and write about what this means for you.
" No one will protect what they don't care about; and no one will care about what they have never experienced"
- Sir David Attenborough
Today's Learning Objective: Students will discuss the core concepts related to the focus of study for the semester and better understand expectations and fields of study related to global environmentalism.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses