Guiding Inquiry: How are corporations contributing to environmental issues in both a positive and negative way?
Guiding Thought Question: Can large multinational corporations be trusted to ensure they are not causing irreparable harm to the environment or are government regulations necessary to prevent them from doing so? Explain your answer.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the ways in which businesses have a negative impact on the environment but then also how many are looking to improve their environmental footprint. Students will discuss the connections between economic and environmental systems and make scientific models displaying the relationship between corporations and the environment.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses