Guiding Inquiry: Why would an idea like a system of protected areas be such a popular idea among countries all over the world?
Guiding Thought Question: Why might some countries (or even states) make more of an effort to protect their natural and wild areas than others?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the growth of protected areas over space and time by completing a webquest and creating a web-based presentation about the growth of protected areas in their chosen location.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses