Today's Warm-Up Question: Given the ideas of the formation of the Constitution is it surprising that the founding fathers put a system into place that allowed for a free market economy? Explain your reasoning.
Today's Learning Objectives: Students will learn about the underlying principles of the American Governmental System by doing a vocabulary assignment/discussion about the core structures of the legal and economic systems.
Students will learn about the regional national identities that are present in the United States by reading an article and engaging in a Socratic style discussion.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses