Guiding Thought Question: How were Thomas Paine's ideas similar to those of the European Enlightenment thinkers?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will be able identify the reasons for the split away from Great Britain and the early attempts at government.
Students will be examine the arguments for, and against, the Constitutional Convention and complete a critical thinking assignment about the Federalist papers.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses