Central Question: How is the world subdivided and how were those markers decided?
Guiding Thought Question: Why is the knowledge of the location of features necessary when studying any type of geography?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will be able to identify major features and reference markers around the world and their significance by completing a research based mapping activity and then completing notes on the subject.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses