Central Question: How do changes at the earth's polar regions have an effect on other parts of the planet?
Guiding Thought Question: Develop a reason why people should pay attention to the environmental changes in the Arctic and Antarctic, and why they should care.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine specific ecological issues related to the arctic and Antarctic and further examine how they can have a wider impact on other parts of the planet.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses