Central Question: What are the different types of tropical forest and how are they shaped by different physical forces?
Guiding Thought Question: What is it about forests that make them so mysterious and so ripe for storytelling about them?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the physical systems that have led to the creation of different types of forests in the tropical regions by discussing notes, and examining the role of species within the forests.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses