Today's Warm-Up Question: Using your prior knowledge answer the following question.
In your own opinion is the governmental structure effective or not at passing new legislation to meet the needs of the population? Explain your answer.
Today's Learning Objectives: Students will learn about the qualifications, powers, and responsibilities of senators and representatives by taking notes on them and participating in in-class discussions.
Students will learn about the complexities of the process of a bill becoming a law by attempting to write a bill of their own for a simulation.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses