Today's Warm-Up Question: Using your prior knowledge answer the following question.
In your own opinion is the governmental structure effective or not at passing new legislation to meet the needs of the population? Explain your answer.
Today's Learning Objectives: Students will learn about the qualifications, powers, and responsibilities of senators and representatives by taking notes on them and participating in in-class discussions.
Students will learn about the complexities of the process of a bill becoming a law by attempting to write a bill of their own for a simulation.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses