Central Question: How did the continents get their shape, and how does that impact the distribution of plants and animals?
Guiding Thought Question: Explain how Tobler's Law of geography will relate to the distribution of plants and animals around the planet's surface.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the connections between the movement of the continents and the impact that has on the distribution of plants and animals. Students will be able to explain the mechanisms by which that happens, and the observations that led scientists to develop the theory.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses