Central Question:What do different evolutionary paths look like and how can we map them?
Guiding Thought Question: Explain one of the things that will complicate determining a specie's Center of Origin.
Center of Origins: Geographic location from which a certain species expanded from.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work through a mapping activity to learn about the diffusion of animals and how to trace their evolutionary paths from a common center.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses