Central Question: What role does evolutionary theory have in the distribution of species?
Guiding Thought Question: Especially when dealing with scientific theory, why is the continued collection of evidence and observations going to be important in the defense, and continued understanding of a process?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the processes, ways to track, and evidence that supports the role of evolution in species distribution by completing the Evolution Lab and a Map Lab looking at topics related to evolutionary biogeography.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses