Central Question: How can biogeographers actually capture and study data?
Guiding Thought Question: Given what you know about biogeography what type of training and skills should they have in order to complete their work?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the ways in which biogeographers conduct their work by participating in a citizen science camera trap activity and learning about other methods such as mapping and photo recognition.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses