Central Question: How can geographic analysis be used to discover spatial relationships between taxa?
Guiding Thought Question: Based on what you have seen from the study of Biogeography has it been more biology or geography? Or an equal combination of the two? Explain your reasoning.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the processes of Panbiogeography by covering methodology in notes and then putting that into practice by completing a Panbiogeographic analysis of the Rhinocerotidae genus.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- Physical Geography
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- Seminar in Geography Education
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses