Guiding Inquiry: How can individuals use the scientific process to investigate and solve global issues?
Guiding Thought Question: Why does it make sense that you should try to make a career out of something that you enjoy instead of trying to meld yourself into an already available career? What are the benefits of doing a career for enjoyment versus a career for money?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will explore how an interest in science can be applied towards solving global issues and how to make a career out of it.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses