Case Study: Why is it so important to maintain populations of all types of species?
Guiding Thought Question: Choose an animal of some type (reptile, bird, insect, mammal, etc...) and make a case for removing it from the planet. (NO CHOOSING HUMANS)
Part 2 - Go on someone else's post and make a counter argument on why that species should be protected and kept.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine population dynamics by examining a case study of wolves and moose on Isle Royale and how one species can impact another, and how the removal of one can have a drastic effect on the landscape and potential ecosystem collapse.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses