Central Question: How can we trace the lineage of the current species that we have today back to their centers of origin?
Guiding Thought Question: Based on the Crisci article explain what phylogeography is, what it specifically examines, and how it is able to contribute to the field of biogeography.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the principles of phylogeography and the use of genetics to explain species diversity and present location.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses