Central Question: How can modern technology be used for biogeographic studies?
Guiding Thought Question: How can modern internet maps be more useful than paper maps when trying to collect, analyze, visualize, and share geographic information?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the applications and methods of internet mapping software by working through a mapping activity of behaviors of the greater bamboo lemur in Madagascar.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses