Central Question: How can geographic analysis be used to discover spatial relationships between taxa?
Guiding Thought Question: Based on what you have seen from the study of Biogeography has it been more biology or geography? Or an equal combination of the two? Explain your reasoning.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the processes of Panbiogeography by covering methodology in notes and then putting that into practice by completing a Panbiogeographic analysis of the Rhinocerotidae genus.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses