Guiding Thought Question: What can you benefit by visiting a place of topic instead of reading about it or just seeing a picture/video about it?
Central Question: How can people and the environment benefit from ecotourism?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will begin the process of compiling information about their eco-adventure and planning out where they will be going and why. Students will complete research about the place and research why it is a site worth visiting.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses