Guiding Thought Question: What are steps that you can take while traveling to be an ecologically friendly traveler? List three - and then explain the importance of one of them.
Central Question: Why is it important to be ecologically minded, even when traveling?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the benefits of eco-tourism by planning a trip to a destination of their place, and then figuring out what they can potentially learn from it. Students will work through the planning phases, including costs, impacts, ecological and humanitarian needs affecting the area, and how their experience might help them. They will compile this into a tour which they can share with other students and teach about a different part of the world.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses