Central Question: What is location and how is it connected to place?
Guiding Thought Question: Navigate to the e-survey HERE and fill it out as a way to get to know your fellow classmates.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will work through basic ideas of location and place by working through an activity in which they try to determine an areas actual location based on visual clues. Students will also work through the ideas of absolute location by working with GPS coordinates to look at latitude and longitude.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses