Central Question: What are symptoms of ecological imbalances and how are humans involved?
Guiding Thought Question: Work with a partner to come up with a list of 5 ways that you could track whether or not a particular ecosystem is "healthy."
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the components of ecological study and the factors that go into ecological "health" and then read an article about the potential impacts resulting from an imbalance.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses