Central Question: Why do mountains require such high levels of specialization for species?
Guiding Thought Question: Find an example of a species that lives at high elevation (that has not already been discussed in class) and explain why it is so well adapted to mountain living.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will be looking at the uniqueness of Mountain ecoregions and the species who have specialized to those particular regions by examining species who have adapted, and designing a tour of mountain ecoregions and explaining why they require such specialization.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses