Central Question: Why do species in Mid-Latitude forests need to be so adaptable?
Guiding Thought Question: Go out into the zoo and find a native forest species (take a picture of it as well) and do some research (by observing and conducting internet research) of the adaptations the species makes to live in such a changing environment.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will observe the adaptations species make to live in the forest biome, and look at species that live near them.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses