Central Question: How can scientific data be used to track, measure, and classify biomes?
Guiding Thought Question: What are three forms of data you would want to collect when trying to classify which biome an area was a part of? Why would those three particular data sets help you determine the biome classification?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will discuss the methods of modeling and mapping biome classifications by participating in a class discussion and completing a map geoinquiry.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses