Central Question: Why are the coastal regions of the planet particularly in danger?
Guiding Thought Question: Build a strong argument for why people here in Nebraska should be especially worried about protecting the earth's wild places, even the ones they might not regularly interact with like the coasts.
Today's Learning Objective: Students will examine the needs of a particular ecosystem by finding out the information the zoo already has regarding them, and then doing further research to find out more for themselves.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses