- What is streamflow and how is it measured?
- Why is streamflow a helpful predictor of stream health?
- How is streamflow potentially going to affect the quality of water?
- What sorts of factors are going to change streamflow?
- Study will be able to identify the issues affecting water systems and drinking water in their community and be able to explain what causes those issues.
- Students will be able to Explain the effectiveness and determine the credibility of available geospatial resources to understand water quality issues in their community.
- Students can use available data sources to collect data and form an argument using the data as supportive evidence.