Guiding Thought Question: What is the purpose of research beyond increasing our knowledge?
Guiding Inquiry: How does research get shared out so it can be useful after it is completed?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will learn about the different ways that academic work is shared and be able to make a decision on appropriate mediums to share based on goals.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses