Guiding Thought Question: What is an unhealthy habit that can make issues like stress and anxiety worse? What is a strategy to avoid it?
Guiding Inquiry: Why is it helpful to have a plan before there is an issue?
Today's Learning Objective: Students will apply what they have learned throughout thee course of the unit by developing a mental health plan meant to help them through times of depression, anxiety, stress, or other mental disorder.
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses