Guiding Thought Question: Head outside and find a good spot where you can sit on your own to contemplate the following questions.
- How much time do you spend outside in a typical week doing outdoor activities? (Doing what?)
- What does your outside activities do personally for you mentally? Physically?
- How could you personally benefit from more outside time?
Guiding Inquiry: What is your current relationship with the outdoors and what areas can you improve on?
- AP GIS&T
- AP Human Geography
- Biogeography >
- Ecological Biogeography >
- GEOG 1020 - Human Geography
- GEOG 1030 - Physical Geography
- GEOG 4100/8106 - Biogeography
- GEOG 8040 - Seminar in Geography Education
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Studies >
- Human Geography (Rubenstein)
- Human Geography (Tredinnick)
- International Relations: World Environmentalism Focus >
- World Geography
- History Courses
- Political Science Courses
- Elective Courses